Reuse-RecycleIT – Environmental Policy
Reuse-RecycleIT is an Australian company specialising in the facilitation and logistics management of recycling and reusing end-of-life IT and office equipment.
Our Canberra-based company brings together a talented team of professionals with many years of combined experience dedicated to providing customers nationally with a vendor independent, efficient and effective IT asset disposal solution.
Reuse-RecycleIT is committed to a cleaner environment through e-waste recycling.
We hold Environmental Management Systems (EMS) certification and maintain the Recycler’s Pledge of True Stewardship (View Link) through the use of a purchaser’s declaration.
We are specialist equipment-disposal brokers, and we have developed a worldwide network of equipment reuse companies to achieve the highest possible return values to customers and the highest credentials for redundant equipment to be reused throughout the world.
Our EMS is based on the requirements of ISO 14001: 2004
Our EMS objectives are to:
● set and review environmental objectives and targets based on the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our company’s activities, products and services
● commit to comply with environmental legislations and other environmental requirements
● ensure continual improvement, prevention of pollution and the conservation of resources
● communicate this policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the company
● make this policy available to the public
Reuse-RecycleIT’s policy is to be a responsible corporate citizen in protecting the environment. It is committed to complying with accepted environmental practices, including meeting or exceeding all legal and social requirements, aiming for continual improvement to our EMS and minimising the creation of waste and pollution.
We manage our processes, materials and people in a way that will reduce the environmental impact of our business activities.
Reuse-RecycleIT pledges to implement and operate the ISO-14001 EMS to the full as a way to further enhance our environmental performance.